Personal data protection and information security have always been a priority In Raben Group. Being a responsible organisation aware that information has a specific value and it constitutes a resource which requires appropriate protection, it is important for us to keep you informed about matters related to personal data processing, particularly in the light of the personal data protection regulation, including the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR). For this reason, this document presents key information on the legal grounds for the processing of personal data, methods of their collection and use, as well as the rights of data subjects.
- Raben Management Services Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Robakowo, ul. Zbożowa 1, 62-023 Robakowo
- Raben Logistics Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Robakowo, ul. Zbożowa 1, 62-023 Robakowo
- Fresh Logistics Polska Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Robakowo, ul. Zbożowa 1, 62-023 Robakowo
- Raben East Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Robakowo, ul. Zbożowa 1, 62-023 Robakowo
- Raben Transport Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Gądki, ul. Poznańska 71, 62-023 Gądki;
- Raben Real Estate Poland Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Robakowo, ul. Zbożowa 1, 62-023 Robakowo
- Raben Business Services sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Robakowo, ul. Zbożowa 1, 62-023 Robakowo
- Raben Sea&Air S.E. with its registered office in Robakowo, ul. Zbożowa 1, 62 – 023 Robakowo
At the same time, please be advised that Raben Group companies, which operate in the form of a capital group, to achieve business objectives and ensure the highest standards of services, including customer service, collectively set goals and means of personal data processing and pursuant to art. 26 of the GDPR, jointly control personal data in accordance with the principles described hereinbelow.
Raben Group has appointed a company acting as a Shared Services Centre - Raben Management Services sp. z o. o., which manages HR and payroll processes, marketing processes (including the management of database of journalists cooperating with Raben Group and company accounts on social networks), IT (including IT systems where personal data are collected, of contractors, drivers, consignees, etc.), security incidents, as well as coordinates employee recruitment and risk analysis processes for all other companies. The company also operates the website www.raben-group.com and therefore it coordinates the processing of personal data sent through the forms available on the website (e.g. the contact form, Raben Group newsletter).
Raben Logistics Polska Sp. z o.o., Fresh Logistics Polska Sp. z o.o., Raben Transport Sp. z o.o., Raben East Sp. z o.o. offer transport and logistics services (“Operating Companies”). Each of the entities has its own specialization, but together they offer customers a comprehensive logistic offer which allows for meeting expectations of even the most demanding customers.
The Operating Companies actively cooperate with each other in the scope of selected processes in order to optimize costs as well as management and administrative processes. They often use shared infrastructure (shared buildings), which includes shared regulation of the flow of people and goods (protection of persons and property). In case of individual contracts with counterparties, cooperation is established between an external entity and several or all of Raben Group companies (in which case, they can be represented by Raben Management Services Sp. o.o.).
Carriers (as well as drivers) are offered cooperation with all Operating Companies which allows for more efficient use of transport capacity.
Operating Companies individually implement processes related to the service of trainees and interns, temporary employees. They recruit employees in line with their own needs. At the same time, in the case of explicit consent of the candidate, they also enable them to participate in future recruitment processes within Raben Group.
Safety is important. As part of the SHE program (Safety, Health and Environment), Raben Group identifies and explains incidents which may lead to accidents. Therefore, a form was made available on the Raben Group website https://secure.ethicspoint.eu/domain/media/pl/gui/102577/index.html , through which any person who noticed a potentially dangerous incident or a behaviour incompatible with the Raben Group's Code of Ethics is able report it, In order to explain its causes, Raben Management Services Sp. z o.o., together with the Company / Companies the incident concerns, process personal data of the reporting person for the purpose of contact and explaining all the relevant circumstances.
Flow of personal data between individual companies is the consequence of the relations between them within Raben Group and the need to centralise the management of individual processes. In no way does it breach legal regulations.
Within individual operations of personal data processing, the company that manages or coordinates a particular process, is obligated to fulfil the information obligation towards the data subject; it is also responsible for exercising the rights of data subjects.
III. Contact point
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer. It is a person you can contact in all matters relating to the processing of personal data and exercising the rights related to data processing. Contact with our Data Protection Officer is possible at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
IV. Scope, ways and purposes of processing of personal data of persons visiting websites operated by Raben Group, Raben Group's fanpage in social network or using services provided by Raben Group electronically.
We want to be transparent in terms of methods ways and legal grounds for personal data processing, as well as the purposes for which we process personal data. In order to make our explanation of these issues as clear as possible, we present the following list of personal data processing operations of persons visiting websites operated by Raben Group, Raben Group's fanpage in social network or using services provided by Raben Group electronically.
At the same time, we would like to assure you that whenever we process personal data based on the legitimate interest of the controller, we try to analyse and balance our interest and the potential impact on the data subject (positive and negative) as well as the rights of that person. We do not process personal data when we come to the conclusion that the impact on the data subject would override our interests, unless we have a different legal reason, e.g. we have the appropriate consent or it is required and permitted by the provisions of law.
IV.1. Processing of personal data of persons visiting websites operated by Raben Group, Raben Group's fanpage in social network or using services provided by Raben Group electronically
1. General Information
Natural persons who visit our websites or use the services we provide electronically have control over the personal data they provide to us, and we ensure that the collection and use of information about users is limited to the minimum necessary to provide services to them on the expected level.
3. Online applications and forms
Our website offers various possibilities of contacting us. Apart from contact forms, we also use application forms used to commence employment and cooperation, as well as notification forms and subscriptions to our newsletter. The use of the aforementioned forms usually requires you to provide your personal data. Such data are processed only for the purpose for which they were provided and based on applicable legal grounds, which may be respectively a consent, necessity of the processing for action to be taken before the conclusion of the contract, or the legitimate interest of the controller which is responding to a message received.
IV.2. Processing of personal data of persons contacting Raben Group in order to obtain information about the offer or to share comments regarding services, as well as making contact for the purpose of concluding a contract via the website
We collect the following personal data from natural persons who contact us in order to obtain information about the offer or share comments about our services, as well as those who contact us to conclude a contract: name and surname, position, e-mail address and telephone number. In particular, these persons can send us an e-mail via the website. Such messages contain the set user name and e-mail address, as well as additional information that the user wishes to include in the message.
We ask you not to provide information on special categories of personal data listed in Article 9 (1) of the GDPR (information on racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership, data concerning physical or mental health, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning a natural person's sex life or sexual orientation and the criminal past). If you provide such information for any reason, it will mean your express consent to collecting and using such data by us as set out herein or as set out in the location where the data were disclosed.
IV.2. Processing personal data of end users of online tools
In a situation where we provide customers with specific products or services online (via the Internet), we process personal data of end users of such products and services. Please note that the information on cookies and access logs we have provided above is also applicable to the processing of natural persons who use products or services offered online.
IV.3. Processing data of persons visiting the Raben Group fanpage
Raben Group and Facebook are joint controllers pf data of Users who have liked Raben Group fanpage, available at https://www.facebook.com/RabenGroupOfficial/ or a fanpage of Raben Group companies, available at:
As the owner of the Instagram brand, Facebook also co-manages the data of people who follow Raben Group fanpage on Instagram located at https://www.instagram.com/raben_group/?hl=pl
Raben Group also has profiles on YouTube and LinkedIn portals.
Raben Group and YouTube are the joint controllers of data of the Users who have liked the Raben Group channel available at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdUT_CrCPjlOToHAGA8H5Ug
Raben Group and LinkedIn are joint controllers of data of Users who follow Raben Group fanpage at the address https://pl.linkedin.com/company/the-raben-group/
Due to the above, Raben Group companies, as Administrators of fanpages/channels, may obtain anonymous statistical data on persons visiting the website. These data are collected thanks to cookie files, each of whom contains a unique user code (they are saved by the portal administrator on the computer hard drive or on any other data carrier of the people visiting the fanpage). The user code that can be linked to the connection data of users registered in a particular portal is downloaded and processed when the fanpage/channel is opened. Although they are anonymous data, Raben Group companies may ask the portal Administrator to process them in the field of:
- demographic data (including trends in age, gender, marital status and professional status),
- information about lifestyle and interests,
- geographic data which allow for determining where to conduct special promotions or organize events, how to best target the information offer.
In the case of LinkedIn, the statistics on visitors to the site may include in particular:
- location of the user,
- function/type of position held,
- size of the company in which the user is employed,
- sector the users operates in.
At the same time, the data of persons who liked the fanpage/channel can be processed in a non-anonymised form in the case of:
- Communication with Raben Group through a given portal (this possibility does not apply to the LinkedIn portal),
- Commenting posts shared on the fanpage/channel,
- Participation in various promotional campaigns, contests - in this case, the processing will be carried out on the basis of the User's explicit consent (this possibility does not apply to the LinkedIn portal).
Under no circumstances will the data of persons who liked the fanpage/channel of Raben Group and a specific Raben Group company be used for a purpose other than the one for which they were provided. Their processing will be carried out exclusively on the particular portal and in accordance with the general terms and conditions of using the portal.
We want our fanpage to be a place for exchange of opinions and experiences, where Users will be able to communicate while maintaining the principles of personal culture and mutual respect. Therefore, please respect the following rules:
- We do not tolerate hate speech or content of a racist, homophobic, sexist, pornographic, vulgar nature, insulting other religions, beliefs or nations.
- We do not tolerate breaking the law, acting in violation of applicable laws, infringing the rights of third parties, including copyrights and intellectual property rights.
- Please pay special attention to information posted in the comments on posts. Fanpage is a public place, therefore providing data by the Users, such as a PESEL number, ID card number, telephone number or authorization data (login, password) may involve negative consequences for the User who publicizes this type of information.
We reserve the right to delete or hide entries which break the aforesaid rules.
Additional information about electronic correspondence
If you wish to write an electronic mail to us, please be advised that unencrypted e-mail messages which are sent via the Internet are not accurately protected against access of third parties.
V. Legal grounds for the processing of personal data through the website and fanpages on social network
1. Processing of personal data of people who visit websites operated by Raben Group or use services provided electronically, or who publish content of the Raben Group fanpage in social network, is based on different legal grounds for processing depending on the category of personal data which we process and the purpose of processing. We process personal data of persons who visit our websites on the basis of the legitimate interest of the data controller or on the basis of a consent if we have asked the data subject to provide such a consent.
2. We process the data of persons who complete the online/contact form because it is necessary for the purpose of performing the contract or taking action to concludes this contract, at the request of the person providing their data or to pursue the legitimate interest of the data controller which is responding to the message received. The data of persons visiting our fanpage are processed in accordance with the rules of using Facebook, based on the User's consent.
3. In the case of promotional campaigns carried out on social networks, consisting in the User sending a photograph on a specific subject, the consent to the processing of their personal data in the form of the image recorded in the photo, name and mailing address in the event of winning a prize (for the purpose of sending it) is expressed by them by providing/sharing this photo and providing the indicated data. In the case of sending a photograph which also displays the image of third parties, the User shall confirm at the same time that they have the right to use, including to share, the image of these persons.
4. Processing of personal data of persons contacting Raben Group via the website in order to obtain information about the offer or to share comments regarding services, as well as making contact for the purpose of concluding a contract is based on the consent expressed by the user addressing the above request to Raben Group or in order to perform the contract (complying with the request) submitted by a given person. The provided data may also be processed based on the legitimate interest of the data controller.
5. We process the data of end users depending on the situation and the type of personal data on the basis of the consent of a natural person (including in particular consent to e-mail marketing or telemarketing), or the legitimate interest of a Raben Group company as a data controller (e.g. in the scope of providing a service ordered by the customer, within the scope of analytical and profiling activities, including activities regarding the analysis of the use of products, direct marketing of own products, securing documentation for the purposes of defence against potential claims or for the purpose of exercising claims).
VI. Period of processing of personal data processed via the website and fanpages on social network
The time during which we can process personal data depends on the legal grounds which constitutes a legal premise for personal data processing by Raben Group. Accordingly, please be advised that if Raben Group processes personal data based on:
1. a consent, the period of processing lasts until the data subject revokes the consent or the completion of the processing purpose;
2. a legitimate interest of the data controller, the period of processing lasts until the abovementioned interest (e.g. the period of limitation of civil law claims) ceases to exist, or until the data subject objects to further such processing - in situations where such an objection is in accordance with the law;
3. applicable legal regulations, the periods of processing for this purpose are set out in these regulations.
VII. Recipients of data processed through the website and fanpages on social network and data transfer outside the European Economic Area
We provide your personal data to other entities based on the requirements of the law or in connection with pursuing the purpose for which they were provided to us. At the same time, we declare that we only use the services of verified entities known on the local market and guaranteeing the security of your data. Contracts under which we entrust the processing of personal data contain provisions about the protection measures required by us, ensuring confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data transferred.
We may transfer your personal data to companies or other reliable business partners who provide services on our behalf, for example to provide technical support to assess the suitability of the website for marketing purposes or other types of providing the service. Your personal data are transferred to these entities and other third parties only if it is necessary to perform the services you have requested or which you have authorized, to protect your and our rights, property or safety, or if we are obligated to do so under applicable laws or (at the request of an authorised body) if the disclosure of personal data is otherwise necessary to support legal arrangements (including in particular criminal arrangements or a lawsuit).
In connection with the above, we point out that the recipients of personal data that Raben Group processes as a data controller, may be:
- entities providing hosting services,
- subcontractors of Raben Group companies providing services of software provision, maintenance of software or hardware which we use, as well as providers of service we use
- entities providing services in the field of questionnaire surveys,
- auditors and statutory auditors, legal advisers, tax advisers,
- law enforcement authorities, regulatory authorities and other public administration bodies.
Your personal data may also be transferred to data processors established outside the European Economic Area (EEA)
Countries outside the EEA may not offer the same level of personal data protection as the EEA countries. Before your personal data are transferred outside the EEA, Raben Group will make every effort to ensure that such transfer does not lead to a reduction in the level of protection guaranteed under the regulations in force in the EEA countries. In the case of transfer of your personal data outside the EEA, their transfer will be made under standard data protection contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission.
VII. Rights related to the processing of personal data which can be exercised by users of the website and fanpages on social network
Natural persons have specific rights regarding their personal data, and Raben Group companies as data controllers are responsible for exercising these rights in accordance with the applicable law. In case of any questions or requests regarding the scope of and exercising the rights, as well as to in order to exercise a specific right in the field of personal data protection, please contact our Data Protection Officer. We reserve the right to exercise the following rights after successfully verifying the identity of the person applying for the performance of a specific action.
You have the following rights connected with personal data processing:
1. right to revoke the consent to data processing at any moment if we process your personal data on the basis of your consent,
2. right to access your personal data,
3. right to rectify your personal data,
4. right to demand erasure of your personal data,
5. right to restrict processing your personal data,
6. right to object to processing of your data due to your special situation - in cases when we process your data based on our legitimate interest,
7. the right to portability of your personal data, i.e. the right to receive your personal data from us, in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format. You can send these data to another data controller or request us to transfer your data to another controller on your behalf. However, we will do this only if such a transfer is technically possible. You have the right to personal data portability only with reference to the data which we process on the basis of a contract concluded with you or on the basis of your consent;
8. right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for personal data protection, i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
IX. Detailed information clauses concerning the processing of personal data by companies of Raben Group outside the website and fanpages in social network
Websites and fanpages in social network are not the only channels through which Raben Group processes personal data.
In order to fulfil the information obligations imposed on us, below we present key issues related to processing of personal data outside the website and fanpage on social network of transport participants, drivers, carriers, providers, customers, the so-called "contact persons", newsletter users, visitors to our facilities, representatives of legal persons and media representatives.