Did you know that your Internet Explorer is out of date?
To get the best possible experience using our website we recommend that you upgrade to a newer version or other web browser. A list of the most popular web browsers can be found below.
Just click on the icons to get to the download page
Please choose the country and your local branch
The service of intermodal transport allows for utilisation of advantages of various means of transport while using the same loading unit (container/trailer).
We offer the following intermodal solutions: rail – road and short sea freight for loads in containers (20’, 40’, 45’) and huckepack trailers.
Thanks to us you gain:
- comprehensive logistics service at all phases of execution
- opportunity to optimise the time and the cost of delivery depending on the used means of transport and the length of the route
- lower risk of damage to the goods by handling the original container unit
- opportunity to transport large cargo at one time
- reduced CO2 emissions
In Poland the service of intermodal transport is rendered by Raben Transport.
The company offers:
- rail connection serviced directly by Raben Transport between Gliwice and Gdynia/Gdańsk
- rail-road intermodal forwarding service to selected European countries: Spain, Italy, Germany, the Netherlands
- road-rail-sea intermodal forwarding service to selected European countries: Spain, Great Britain, Ireland, Norway, Sweden, Russia
Rail transport is supplemented with the following services:
- road transport of containers (pick-ups and drop-offs)
- terminal services in Gliwice (handling, storage)
- customs clearance (on request)
- transit time between Gliwice and Gdynia/Gdańsk - 18 hours
- trains run 6 x per week
For more information, please visit www.rabentransport.pl